Converting Me

I'm a work of art...still in progress

Saturday, May 27, 2006

wedding

a couple of months ago i got married to an AMAZING young beauty named Prari. it's been a little busy lately so i haven't had a lot of time to process pictures n stuff, but here are a few shots from the wedding for everyone to enjoy.


here's a link if ya'll wants to see some video clips of the wedding ceremony...don't worry, it's only 10 minutes... ;)

Create your own video at One True Media



me with my dudes...we're all wannabe rock stars...



my fine lady with my little sis


dang that chica's beautiful....



us with brother lew....he's a cult leader...

cheers!!

us covered with cake...me looking....well, weird....


so cute!!!

together forever...

2 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Mike Rea said...

Hey where can I get transcripts of the wedding? I can't understand the strange dialect of the cult leader..ah..pastor in the beginning. Perhaps he was speaking in tongues.
You two are awesome. We wish we could have been there.
We'll see you in about a week and a half.

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. I love the pictures John. You both look wonderful. and I've gotta add, holy tamole! your sister looks sooo grown up. (and beautiful as well). =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home